LV COIL WINDING MACHINE
Quality is one of the major aspects, over which our company makes no compromise. This is the reason; our products are highly demanded in industry and have become the foremost choice of large customers. Experienced quality controllers team has also been recruited by us, which keep strict vigil over the entire process and ensure to supply only error free range in the market. Quality is one of the major aspects, over which our company makes no compromise. This is the reason; our products are highly demanded in industry and have become the foremost choice of large customers. Experienced
• Consists Robust Welded Structure
• Driven by VFD controlled AC induction Motor
• and Gearbox
• Along with Flange mounting, inbuilt Break Encoder and Forced cooling system.
• Heavy duty tailstock will be provided with locating
cup/cone along with (pneumatically actuated) swivel movement.
• Facilitate easy loading and unloading of the foil rolls.
• It supports & ensures the perfect alignment of the mandrel shaft.
Foil Feeder Unit:
• Foil feeding is achieved by a VFD controlled induction
• motor & gearbox pneumatically operated press rollers.
• Used to feed foil from de-coiler to mandrel position
• during initial stage of foil setting and after foil cutting at cycle end.
Inter-foil Insulation Paper De-reeler:
• Insulation Paper Rolls are mounted on to & gripped with the help of Air-Shafts.
• Tension on Insulation Paper is achieved by a VFD controlled induction motor & gearbox.
• Paper Tension is programmable through HMI.
Unit can be easily moved out of the machine centre stand for easy loading of paper rolls.
Insulation Paper Guide Roller & Gripping Unit:
• The Insulation Paper Guide Roller & Gripping Unit is placed
above the insulation paper de-reeler.
• This unit achieves effective guiding as well as gripping of the
insulation paper during the cutting process in last turn of the winding, while the paper is still under tension.
Hv coil winding machines
|TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION LV COIL WINDING MACHINE|
|Foil width mm||30 – 200||50 - 300||100 - 400||150 - 500||200 -600||200 - 700||200 - 800||300 - 1000||300 - 1200||300 - 1600|
|Foil thickness ( Al ) mm||0.3 - 2.0||0.3 - 2.6|
|Foil thickness ( Cu ) mm||0.3 - 1.8||0.3 - 2.0|
|Number of decoilers||1 – 2||2|
|Coil weight kg||50 - 300||2500 max.||3000 max||4000 max||5000 max|
|Coil length mm||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Coil diameter mm||300||500||600||800||900|
|Number of Insulation||1 – 2||2|
|Insulation width mm||300||400||500||600||700||800||900||1100||1300||1700|
|Inside diameter of suppy roll,in mm||76|
|Outside diameter of suppy roll,in mm||300||400|
|Insulation thickness mm||0.08 -0.25||0.08 -0.50|
|Number of strips per side||NA||NA||3||3||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Strip width mm||NA||NA||10-30||10-30||10-30||10-30||10-30||10-50||10-50||10-50|
|Strip thickness mm||NA||NA||0.2-1||0.2-1||0.2-1||0.2-1||0.2-1||0.2-1||0.2-1||0.2-1|